Agenda of Business Information Systems Master Evening:
- Short introduction of VGU: German model, German quality.
- The Master study program Business Information Systems: opportunities and perspectives and Insights of BIS by Prof. Dr. Thomas Marx.
- Sharing from current successful BIS students
- Questions and answers
Who is Prof. Dr. Thomas Marx?
- Entrepreneur and project manager with focus power industry and automotive in more than 50 companies in Europe. Research interests group consolidation and economics.
- Project manager for the implementation of ERP-Systems, especially SAP Software, in international group companies (Heidelberger Cement AG and Benckiser GmbH (1984 to 1990).
- Professor at Furtwangen University (HFU, since 1991), faculty Business Information Systems.
- Joint founder of Institute of Business Consulting (iBC, 1995). Joint founder and program manager of master's program Business Consulting (2000 - 2005).
- Vice dean of the faculty of Business Information Systems (2005 to this date) and program manager of master's program Business Consulting (2010 to this date).
Free Entrance but please confirm your attendance at https://goo.gl/forms/t6ixZ8aD5vkDy98I2