Candidates will have to bring the following documents:
- Identity card (Chứng minh nhân dân)
- A copy of the Bachelor degree and the transcript, all put in an envelope (just the photocopies, we don’t need them them certified yet)
- A short CV filled in and printed out. Please use this CV form. In the CV, candidates will state whether or not they would like to apply for the adidas scholarship.
In the entrance test, the candidates will go through 2 parts:
- A 90-minute Technical Subjects Test. Candidates can bring a pocket calculator and an English dictionary to the test. Other material is not allowed. Sample test questions can be downloaded here.
- An English Test, called the "Onscreen" test, done on a computer. The Onscreen Test takes 30 minutes to complete. You can follow this link to get familiarized with the test and try out some sample questions https://refugees.onset.de/ondaf/teilnehmer/cTestBeispielEnglisch.do. In case you have problems to open the sample test, try to deactivate your pop-up blocker, to allow pop-up windows to open. A PDF with two samples you can download here.
7 days before the entrance test takes place, an invitation letter to the entrance test will be sent to each candidate by email. Candidates, please check your mail box.