In the Entrance Test, candidates will go through two parts
- A two-hour Technical Subjects Test to which candidates can bring with them an English dictionary and a pocket calculator. Other materials are not allowed.
- Test questions from year 2009 can be downloaded here.
- Test questions from year 2010 can be downloaded here.
- Test questions from year 2011 can be downloaded here. Solutions to test questions from year 2011 can be downloaded here.
- A computer-based English Test, called the "Onscreen" Test, in 30 minutes. You can follow this link to get familiarized with the test and try out some sample questions www.testas.de/en/screening_en.htm. In case you have problems in opening the sample test, try to deactivate your pop-up blocker to allow pop-up windows to open. Two samples are available here as PDF document.
- Candidates who have IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 79 are exempted from the English Onscreen Test.
An invitation letter to the Entrance Test will be sent to each candidate by email. Candidates, please check your mail box.